Impossible...

Sunday, January 15, 2012 § 1

...To make a good picture with Impossible film (Oh hey, I have a blog. I almost forget what a blog even was these past few months).

So Chris bought me a few packs of Impossible film for Christmas to see how I would like it compared to Polaroid film. I was skeptical at first but I mean, the stock of expired Polaroids isn't going to be around forever-- so I decided to give it a go. Results seen below. I got so worked up over the brown splotches I decided to send an angry email (not my proudest moment). Apparently I've received a "bad batch." Needless to say, I found that to be a lame answer and won't be purchasing anything from those hipsters anytime soon*.


*Let it be noted that I am probably the most back and forth person on the planet. I could very well be buying out Impossible's entire stock of film next week.






What's this?

You are currently reading Impossible... at On the Wall.

meta

§ 1 Response to “Impossible...”

§ Leave a Reply