DIY

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 § 2

I've been obsessed with DIY home decor lately. I came across this tutorial for rolled paper flowers and knew I could do something fun with them since it's an easy, cheap project. I decided to spray paint my black Ikea wall mirror an ivory color to match my bedding, and hot glue paper flowers in the corners.



I have also been wanting to make something better to hang my jewelry from using some of the leftover branches from my curtain rod project. While wandering around Michael's I found chalkboard spray paint and had the idea of a chalkboard/necklace hanger thing. This is what happened:

The flowers, silver leaves and chain all came from jewelry I don't wear. Might as well use it for something.

What's this?

You are currently reading DIY at On the Wall.

meta

§ 2 Response to “DIY”

§ Leave a Reply